Friday, December 14, 2012

Love Story

Sometimes our outer shell says one thing to the world while our heart sings to a different tune. Set your heart free and watch the smile envelop your face. Your soul calm and at peace. Love.

This love story is between you and me. The world has nothing to do with it. For those in the limelight your love story does have an audience. Time and time again you must remind each other, the sacredness of love is between us: a man and a woman, a husband and a wife. Only these two can embrace this love. This love story is ours to redeem.

Love is our two hearts beating as one.You are my home. My home is within you and yours within me. Your smile my joy. Your hands the softness to my skin. Our love story is unfolding if we allow it to speak its eloquent words  and blossom its petals into a beautiful rose of life. Love is us, our undying connection, our faith in God that binds this love together, forever.

The bible says:

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. 1 Corinthians 13:4-8.

I love you. Will you be mine?

Sherrie Gearheart



1 comment: