Friday, July 4, 2014

Self Development

As I stated in previous blogs this week, I want to break all mental and physical boundaries this year. You will see me write that a lot as I will constantly remind myself. I am a visual person, so it works for me :) I want to surpass all the beliefs and mindsets that have held me back. It's time to move forward with my life. I never want to stop developing who I am as a person. I strive to always become better, closer to God, healthier, open to others, and more loving. It's easy to become jaded in an world full of hate, to become hurt in a world full of broken hearts, and to become discouraged in a world full of jealousy. I choose to become the best I can be each and every day. I realize there is no final destination in this goal while here on earth yet there are big and small goals to set and achieve along the way. My prayer has always been that God make me into the person He wants me to be. Each and every time I have said this prayer, powerful things have occurred and happened to me. Achievements, opportunities, new projects, and progress have all unfolded from that prayer. And although sometimes I felt I was not ready, too imperfect, inexperienced, I somehow through God's grace always had success with anything He put in my path. God's will is to be lived. It is the greatest. My life has had the most rewarding experiences in it because I have prayed. I started Live Out Loud Charity through seeking my life purpose in prayer. We have had exponential growth in a very short amount of time. We are gong on 5 years and people always ask how in the world did my business, Tiara Magazine, and my charity, Live Out Loud Charity, grow so quickly? In astonishment the ask this and I have one simple answer: God. I believe each organization would be even further if I did not lose sight when negative people tried to tear down what we were building. Understand, it's not their actions that matter, it's how it's handled. Remember to always stay the course and to stay God focused. If you stay focused on your mission, you will always have success.

Sincerely,

Sherrie Gearheart

No comments:

Post a Comment