Thursday, July 3, 2014

Hot Air Balloon- Orlando, FL

I forgot to mention in my last blog that I went on a hot air balloon. A few of the girls and I decided to be a bit adventurous. It was a lot of fun. I am really afraid of heights but I love to face my fears. This one was far more enjoyable than the hot air balloon I went on in Chicago. Chicago's was scary! Even the guide was afraid and once we all got off onto solid ground they ended up shutting it down because the winds in the city were that bad. After all we are called the windy city. I went on the Chicago hot air balloon in 2010. I decided to be adventurous and try it at Downtown Disney in Orlando, FL. Once we made it to the top it was so gorgeous and the view was breathtaking. I relaxed until everyone started moving to the opposite side of the balloon and we started tipping really bad. Ugh yea. One of the girls started recording me and Miss Wisconsin. We sounded hilarious. Heights are not our thing. But wow, I really enjoyed it. Besides, imagine being on a real one that just floats across the earth. I am adventurous but I don't know about being quite THAT adventurous lol.

Warm hugs and air kisses!
xoxo,

Sherrie

No comments:

Post a Comment