Thursday, July 3, 2014

Breaking Mental and Physical Boundaries- Week 1

I plan to break all physical and mental boundaries this year. You probably recall me writing that two blogs ago. I decided to start this week. It starts with celebrating my current body, which I love now. However, I want to become an athlete again. I miss being able to run, to swim, to dance, to do all of the things I absolutely love. So this year is dedicated to breaking those mental and physical boundaries that have held me back. I have a greater appreciation for my body than I ever have. So I will simply enjoy it as it changes into an athletic version of me. The me I used to be........ I am so ready for change.

We are far more powerful than we realize. If we say we don't have time to work out or eat healthy then we are consciously choosing to live that way. But if we decide to go for a walk, prepare meals ourselves, and do a little research, then we have consciously chosen to do so. It's up to you.


No makeup just me. Like I wrote in my recent blog, this year I want to become an athlete again. So here's to tracking my progress. This is just me from eating healthy no exercise yet. But I plan to break all boundaries this year both mental and physical. ♡ July 2, 2014

Warm hugs and air kisses sent your way xoxo
Love always,

Sherrie

No comments:

Post a Comment