Saturday, June 12, 2010

Pretty Princess Tea Party with Miss Illinios, Miss Teen Illinois, and Mrs Illinois

 
Today I attended the Pretty Princess Tea Party held as the Indian Lakes Resort. I originally met Jennifer Naida after inviting her to Tirage Studio's Grand Opening in April. I was delighted when she invited me to this event. I was able to meet Miss Illinois International Ashley Newman and Miss Teen Illinois International Sarah Bertrand. They were both lovely and all four of us had a great time. I linked each title holders name to their personal website so you can read about each one's platform. It is incredible how us titleholders work so hard for the causes we believe in. Aside from discussing the International competition and the state competition (which I compete in this August for the title of Miss Illinois) we also spoke to all the little princesses attending the event. Below are some of the images I had taken with my camera. Later Ashley Newman's father is going to send us some pics from his awesome camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment