Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Best Day of My Life

I can't even begin to tell you how gracious I am and how blown away I am by the positive response I received from people today. Ok here is what happened:

Last night I find out from a fan of mine by the name of Carey, that there is a link out there featuring me as one of the Editor's you should follow. I was so blown away that these people chose me and 9 other awesome editor's as their favorites. They also highlighted my Dare to Dream Fashion Show and Launch Party that took place in December last year. Then this morning I woke up to tackle the day head on. I had appointments, scheduling, etc. And in the midst of everything I was notified that I was selected as a True Titleholder and they featured me with a full page on their website. I couldn't believe this and still can't!  I am honored. So then I put this on Facebook and everyone was congratulating me with either wall posts or fb messages. Thank you so much everyone! You truly keep me going and inspired. NEXT (yes there is more!!) I found out that I was awarded Favorite Editor by the FFF Editor's Association!! I COULD NOT BELIEVE THIS! They did a full article on me! My mom was so proud that she posted it on her facebook. I havn't even notified everyone on my page yet ;)

Lastly but certainly not least there are 2 more things. I submitted an application for the SIFJ Society of Independent Fashion Journalists for both myself and Tiara Magazine. Guess what?!? Both applications were approved and we are now members. I am so proud and just over flowing with Joy. Last but not least I came across a website for an online mentorship program that ties faith into mentorship. I filled out my application and I await their response. Yes this is one of my big things to celebrate because I really hope I get selected as a mentor. It would be a dream come true because I would be helping more people. How awesome is that!! As always my loves, thank you for reading my blog. God Bless.

Sherrie Gearheart

No comments:

Post a Comment