Saturday, April 7, 2012

New Poem

Here is my new poem I wrote today on the way to my appearance. It just came to me so I quickly and I wrote it down.

Untitled
Sometimes life leads us in circles
and those circles become smaller and smaller
until the lessons are learned
In order to break the cycle
we must harness the power within
to walk a different path
one unchartered, untouched, and unknown.
Be fearless in pursuit of joy.
Some of us settle for less.
Some of us choose happiness.
Some of us never choose, we let
others choose for us.
I hope if there is one thing
I have taught you,
it is to question everything,
to not believe the masses at face value,
to defy so called law,
and to love what is true.

-End
Poem written by: Sherrie Gearheart

3 comments:

  1. SHERRIE YOU HATE ME WITH ALL YOUR YOUR BODY AND YOUR SO AN CHRISTIAN BELIEVE?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I MAKE IT FINE WITH YOU, I DON'T WANT HURT YOU SO MUCH AN YOU CAN SLEEP WITH TO BELIEVE TO GOD AND HE WANT MAKE MY UNCHRISTIAN BEHAVE FORGIVEN ME AND HOPE YOU CAN FORGIVE MY BEHAVING. YOU KNOW I ADORE YOU AND I SHALL NEVER DO THINGS TO EMBARRAS YOU!
      I SHALL NEVER ASK FAMILY NAPIER ABOUT YOU!
      THAT'S BELOW MY CONSCIENCE!! WE HAVE SO A FINE FACEBOOK RELATION? I CAN NEVER FORGET YOU! I CAN"T LOVE YOU, BUT YOU HAVE A WARM PLACE IN MY HEART GEARTHEART!!!

      Delete