Friday, May 14, 2010

My Princess and Me

Sherrie Gearheart: Miss Glen Ellyn International
Rhiannon Joy Page Graham: Miss Glen Ellyn Princess
Sherrie Gearheart and Rhiannon Paige Joy Graham met last year at the Miss Northern Suburbs Pageant Rehearsals. Together we competed, me in the Miss division and Rhiannon in the princess division. We both won our titles which paired us together for an entire year for the princess mentoring program. We then competed together at the state competition. This year I decided to take the title of Miss Glen Ellyn in pursuit of the Miss Illinois International title. My princess (as I still refer to her and she calls me her Miss) decided to stay with me! Even though there isn't a princess division, together we share a bond. A bond of friendship, sisterhood, and titleholders. She traveled over an hour to spend April 30th with me spending the entire day making appearances.

  • April 30th- Photoshoot at Tirage Studio "My Princess and Me"





  • April 30th- Ribbon Cutting Wentworth Law Offices P.C.





  • April 30th- Honey's Restaurant





  • April 30th- George Foundation for Excellence Fashion Show Fundraiser





  • We also took part in an awesome photo shoot by Tirage Studio. Hair by Theresa Robles and Make up by Nadia. Thank you Rhiannon for being the little sister I never had. I love you very much and your
    mommy Cindy too! At a later date I will interview Rhiannon so everyone can get to know her better! She is quite the young lady.
    Best wishes!
    Sherrie Gearheart
    Miss Glen Ellyn

     Sherrie Gearheart's green dress by Patty DiFronzo


    No comments:

    Post a Comment