Saturday, April 17, 2010

Miss Glen Ellyn International

I have had my title for a little over a week and I absolutely love it. I love my village. My community is full of wonderful individuals that truly give back by volunteering and helping one another out. As a soon to be member of the Chamber of Commerce I have many opportunities to get the word out there about my business Tiara Magazine and my non profit organization Live Out Loud Charity. Everyone I have encountered in the chamber has been really nice and helpful. I was asked to help out with the local Glen Ellyn Fashion Show. I am looking forward to my first meeting to help prepare the local models ;) Right now I am pretty busy with booking appearances, getting ready for my "Electrify Your Future 2010" Charity Fashion Show benefiting the Live Out Loud Charity, My November event (TBA haha), and everything else. I must say that God has been more than pretty amazing by providing me with outstanding people that have these incredible hearts. More to come soon.... I need to sleep!

Love you all!

Sherrie Gearheart
www.SherrieGearheart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment