Saturday, December 3, 2011

Sherrie's Photoshoot with Gary Yallelus and Jody Kavanaugh




I had several photoshoots since my win in Austin, Texas this past October. I am highlighting the work of two photographers: Gary Yallelus (see images above) and Jody Kavanaugh (see images below, makeup by Megan Melone). As you can see both shoots are very different. It was tons of fun working with each photographer. After working with Gary (at his studio in Racine, WI) I was finished with my shoot so I decided to visit the lake for a few (see image on right). I put on my fb page that I was prepared for winter... apparently not because when the first snow fell I was definitely cold. In fact I bought those gloves, hat, and furry vest at a boutique in downtown the day prior (which was a different outfit that everyone went crazy for I plan to upload a pic of it!).... Chicago is called the Windy City for a reason! As if I didn't know that being a native of Chicago!  With that being said, this coat was still not enough so I went to Macy's and bought a new winter coat. It was my first experience with black Friday. At midnight we were all lined up at the door waiting to get in to shop deals galore. I bought new jewelry and boots. I then spotted only ONE coat I liked.. and of course it was not on sale. Needless to say I managed to get the friends and family discount YAY! I also updated my look which I have not revealed yet... I will write about my experience and new look in the next blog. For now enjoy the pics I have up! :) In the very near future I promise to blog about The Snowflake Pageant which is where I am at right now in St. Claire, MO as well as Project Michelangelo and my role as International Publication Relations. I will also post about LOLC's latest blog, my new NISP achievement award, the LOLC choir, and a pic of the outfit everyone loved. Tons of exciting things happening all the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment