Monday, October 18, 2010

TruthMedia Mentor

I couldn't be more gracious now that I am officially a mentor for TruthMedia. This means I will have the chance to come along side and mentor individuals in need from around the world while sharing faith and the word of God. I remember filling out the application a little over 6 months ago and wondering if there were going to accept me into the program. I was accepted 4 months later and started training. I have now completed training. The feeling it gives me is very much similar to the feeling I received once I became a QPR Certified Gatekeeper. I feel it is my calling to help those in need. As a TruthMedia mentor I will be working specifically with Teens. This will be a lifelong journey of learning and growth. I look forward to helping those in need. I couldn't be happier.

Sherrie Gearheart

No comments:

Post a Comment